Rock Prairie’s Outpatient Programs (both Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program) address the needs of adolescents and adults with general challenges including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and psychiatric disorders. Clients may be enrolled directly into the program from the initial point of assessment and referral, or they can be “stepped down” from the inpatient setting. Outpatient is designed for individuals who would benefit from a structured day program to assist with the development of more adaptive coping skills.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Outpatient Programs help individuals struggling with behavioral health challenges who would benefit from a structured day program. Rock Prairie offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for adults and seniors. The Partial Hospitalization Program is designed for individuals with primary psychiatric disorders who require intensive support and structure but not 24-hour inpatient care. Clients attend PHP five days per week for six hours a day. They can return home in the evening and attend treatment at our facility during the day.
The PHP program runs Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 3:00pm with lunch provided. The PHP programs offers intensive group therapy (psychoeducational and process groups), recreational therapy, and sessions with a psychiatrist.
NEW - Adolescent IOP Program - Ages 12-17
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Group Therapy
- More intensive services than available in traditional outpatient appointments
- can be a “step down” from inpatient care to make the transition back to the community more successful
- Patient continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Continental Breakfast and nutritionally balanced lunch served daily